Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hoyu Beautylabo Whip Hairdye Review ♥

Hi ! 
Today i'm going to do a review for hoyu beautylabo whip hairdye.

Well, 
Basically just a few easy step. 

 As you see from the photo,
better place a newspaper below in case the chemical leaked out.

The package includes :
1x developer liquid
1x colour powder
1x cup with cap
1x set of glove
1x after color treatment

Pour the liquid in first,
then pour in the colour powder.
( it has a flowery scent  )
Shake for more than 30 times in the distance of 30cm.
Basically just stretched your arms out and shake shake.
Open the cap immediately.
And keep your face away from the strong ammonia scent. 
-__- !



 Well it looks like milkshake to me.
Hehe.. I got bitter chocolate to cover my faded blonde hair. 
Just wear the glove and scoop out small portion ( like a 50cent coin ) 
And apply it on your hair.
Try not to touch the scalp because it might hurt.

I left it on for 35 mins because i've thick hair.
Suppose to be 30mins only though.

I used a shower cap for better colour absorption.
And after you wash it off,
Better shampoo it twice and put conditioner.
Before using the provided treatment as leave on.


This is the old packaging for it.


The new one looks like this..
with the image of a famous japan actress ! 

Both are still cute though .. :3


BEFORE.


-__- 
Pretty scary right? 
Purple blondish? 
I can't find a proper word to describe it.


I didn't get a photo of it after the hairdye, 
But the colour is like mocha brown.
Stick to my blog to know how are the results hehe.

 Rate for this hairdye is 3.6/5 

Because it was quite messy and i need my mom to help me out.
I kinda stain my entire toilet.
But i washed it off as soon as possible so phew..
what a relieve ! 

The colour wasn't what i expected ,
because i wanted a darker brown.
But it's still acceptable :)

Went for movies with ma boy!!♥ Elysium 



I really adore action movies a lot ! 
An awesome, worth to watch movie ! 
I rate it 4.5/5 

0 Comments. ♥: