Thursday, September 5, 2013

Beginning of September ♥

2 Sept `13,

I met my best friend cat again and we went to dip n dip and had late night supper! 
I even met up with one of my high school friend, Michael Beh after months. 
In case you've never heard of this place.
It's famous for milk chocolate.
 ♥


For those who doesn't know who is cat, 
here's a photo of my beloved her ! 
 ♥


This is how their menu look like! :) 
Strawberries, chocolates and everything a girl would love! 
I went there at night so didn't had the time to take any picture.
Hmm... 

Hmm... 
Hopefully not. :/
( It's like some sexy model pose ) 
Most probably by next year i would get one teehee !
Not that desperate for one now. 

 ♥


This is how the shop looks like ! 
But the queue waaaaaaas really long.
We waited for roughly 20-30minutes.
 ♥

We ordered their signature brownies!
It's a must have for every table. 
And this brownie only cost RM28.50 !!
Ideal for couples or close friends to share it.
 ♥

Well,
The petrol fees increased by RM0.20 per litre on 3rd sept 12am sharp,
It is quite a lot.
( Officially RM2.10 per/l now )

3 years ago it only increased by RM0.05.
( From RM1.85 per/l to RM1.90 per/l )


Because even a small car need at least RM50 to get full tank. 
So it's an increase of roughly 10%, which is RM5. 

It's like donating your money unknowingly. 
Just by pumping petrol? 
Well when i get a car 3 years later i guess it will increased by another RM0.50 ! 
We don't want that to happen in reality. 



 4th Sept `13


I went for karaoke with this girl ♥ ! hahaha..
Look at his sexy photo !! 

Compared with , 
Quite similar if you add on the makeup and long hair haha ! 
 ♥



By the way, 
I'm not used to taking photos on my phone.
Maybe it's because of the low megapixel.
-__-"

My camera is only 5MP.

Alright back to the topic.
Me and my girl went to sing karaoke because i forgotten that he was having a soar throat.
How nice of me..
Then it was pretty boring because i can only sing 1 song in every 10 minutes.
Right..
So i kept on playing with his IPhone.
And time just flies like that ! Woo !

I'm really craving for an iphone too. :) 


Left : Me, Right : Joyce 
( i kept on calling her grace by accident ) 

Recently, i met this cute her for one of my event job.
Hehe we had a lot of topics to talk about. 
Boyfriends, Food, Jobs..

So my job was quite fun to meet someone who i could talk to.
i hope that we would have fate for another event. 

Ignore my weird pose. 
-__- 
I'm always random. 



Well i'm gonna change my hair colour by this week so stay tune ! 
 ♥

TATA !

0 Comments. ♥: