Thursday, September 26, 2013

Gyeong Bok Hung Korean BBQ Restaurant ♥

It's gonna be a short post because i'm in a hurry ! 
*To shower*
And i've class tomorrow morning.
Zzz...

Lunch at here weeks ago !
Quite a new restaurant opened at bandar manjalara, kepong.


This is the outlook of the restaurant.
Classy yet simple.
 It's really difficult to eat with the metal chopsticks provided !
I wanted to ask for a fork but forget about it haha. 

The set lunch is only RM18 for each  ,
 including the side dishes with a cup of hot korean tea.
 I don't know whether it is refillable because most of the korean restaurants have free refills.

If i am not mistaken, this must be the saba fish, also known as mackerel. 
I really love to eat fish a lot !
Especially salmon.. but i think they don't have it in the menu. 

Only japanese always eat salmon i assume.
Sashimi , my love.

 Kimchi Chicken !
My boy hates fish so i guess that's the reason why he ordered chicken.
And i don't really like him to eat beef.
Because cow are some sort of religious animal.
They are known as the god.
 I tried my best not to eat them.
But sometimes i still fail. Hmm...
Not determined enough !!

Well the bill came up with 10% service charge. 
Not that pricey for working adults but for me, quite costly.
I would rate the food 7/10 
 even though i'm not a fan for korean food.

I still prefer japanese food ! *grin*



Gyeong Bok Gung Koran BBQ Restaurant
G-10, Plaza Menjalara,No.1, Jalan Menjalara Idaman,Bandar Menjalara, KepongGPS Coordinates: N3 11.666 E101 37.810Tel: 03-6262 7312 / 013-3146322 / 016-320 5551Business hours: 11am – 11.30pm



Me at the bird park hehe.
With the photogenic ostrich.
She/He is really talented.
Or maybe i'm too pretty and irresistible *blush* 


By the way,
This is my hair colour now.
A darker, less visible version of purple?
Haha thank god i didn't lost my pretty purple 

0 Comments. ♥: