Sunday, November 17, 2013

Dontaku Ramen Japanese Restaurant @ 1 Utama ♥

Hehe..
I canceled my part time job for today due to overloaded assignment.
Managed to complete more than 50% of it.
Feel blissful.. 
^^

Anyways,
after a long hour facing my laptop,
it's time to get some rest !
My boy-f came to fetch me after his work at 5pm :)
Then we headed to 1 Utama to have dinner !
I was so enthusiastic to hangout with him, 
as we were pretty busy during the week with assignments, work and class test.


We ate Mcflurry Cornetto Chocolate while finding for a place to dine in..
It's still our favorite ice cream  ~ 
And it's not on the MCD's menu.. 
So it's quite special.
The Both of Us Together


He decided to pamper me with some japanese delicacies.
I didn't want to go in because it's quite pricey.
.__."
But in the end i was forced to go in..
Their Menu ~ 

The image showed a ritual or ceremony in Japan..
I assume its some famous festival they celebrated every year.

^-^




He ordered this ~
Curry katsu don 

It cost RM15.
The chicken crust weren't as crispy as expected.
And curry taste weren't that strong for a Malaysian's expectation.
But it tasted okay :) 

This was what i ordered !
Soft shell crab udon @ RM12.80

The noodle were a bit soft and soggy.
Maybe it's overcooked. 
But i still love it !
I love crab ~ 

Yumm Yumm.. 

Hot and Cold Green Tea respectively.
Each for RM2 ( Refillable )


The bill came out with 10 % service charge and 6%  government tax.
Total was RM36.90 
( It's expensive for a saver like me )

Thanks baby~ 

I might go back to this restaurant again.
Still prefer Sushi Zanmai 
But the looooooong queue annoys me..
-__-"



Location :
 LG352, Lower Ground Floor, 
One Utama Shopping Centre,1, 
Lebuh Bandar Utama, 47800 
Petaling Jaya, Selangor.



Tel: 03-7727 8389/ 03-7728 3389



0 Comments. ♥: