Monday, November 25, 2013

Brilliant Nasi Lemak House ♥

I've been too busy with my studies recently.
Therefore, it took me a whole week to update my blog again.
Hee.. 
It feels good to complete all my assignments !


I visited this restaurant for the 3rd time on last Sunday.
Kepong is their 1st and main branch.
Now they already have the 6th branch open at PJ Uptown. 


 Best Seller : Fried Chicken Nasi Lemak. 

So far, this is the best fried chicken i have tried out.
The meat is tender and the crust is crispy and tasty. 
It cost RM8.20 



 Lemon Coke 
RM3.20 


Another Best Seller : Pork Rendang Nasi Lemak. 
Its surprising that a Nasi Lemak House sells pork. 
This restaurant is non-halal. 

RM8.20 
The texture of the pork is not too tough, not too soft.
It was just nice and it's not that spicy as expected !


Heee.. I forgotten to took a picture of my side order. 
RM4.80
Only thought of it after i finished almost the whole bowl of it. 

For your information, 
The bill doesn't include any government tax and service tax !
You don't have to spend anything extra to enjoy this delightful meal. 

I will definitely come back for their fried chicken again :) 


Location : 
  • 10, Jalan Metro Perdana 8,
  • Taman Usahawan Kepong
  • 52100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
( Nearby Petronas Kepong and Kepong Aeon Big )

03-6242 8925

0 Comments. ♥: