Friday, August 23, 2013

Surprise ? ♥

Hello Everyone ! 


It's been a loooooooooooong while since i last blogged.
I had to urge to blog when i saw all of your comments on the chatbox below.

It was a strong motivation,
that i was being noticed by all of you.
Well, I didn't knew that i had such loyal followers. ^^


Here's a photo of me now~

Hehe..

And this was how i looked before. 


There wasn't much changes.

Just a little girl transformed into a mature girl. :)
Being through a roller coaster ride,
You'll definitely change, for a better self. 


Well  i learned a lot from my experiences,
and grew up from it. 
Instead of putting the blame on my fate, 
i learn to conquer it all.

And i'm a happy blogging girl again ! 


Well, 
I promise i'll never leave my blog empty again.


And please subscribe to me ~ :D

Well at least i'll notice you hehe.
I might even mention about you on my blogs.


I realized most of my blog viewer are malays, 
Selamat Hari Raya to you all

And i guess most of you like kucing ( cat ) right ?

Here's a photo of meow meow ♥ 



Hehee .. Isn't it adorable ? 

Actually i do love cats too.
And i also rescue them~

Sometimes i've a few cats for adoption, 
Well i'll start uploading pictures of them up. :)

So if you are planning to keep a kitten as a companion,
You can contact me anytime. 
( Just comment on the chatbox on the right -> ) 
I always check it and read all of them even though i never replied. 
>__<




And It's Review Time ! 

ONLINE SHOPPING



Recently i've purchased over RM500 worth of products from this website, 


myD___.com.my

( I wouldn't expose the whole url due to my personal unauthorized comment )
I don't want my blogspot to be sued ! O__O "


Well,
I actually banked in on end on June,
and expected my goods to be received within 15-30 working days.

BUT .......
It's already august and i received only one item.
Others were postponed to next month, due to lack of stock. 
And i'm really upset with this issue. 
They never wrote anything about this "restock" of goods.

And they provided the most worst ever customer service,
which you can't even get through the number.
Nor they replied your email. 

It's my first and last time shopping at this so called
 "Best Deals In Malaysia"
But horrible service. 

Sometimes, 
customer also consider service as a very important exchange for cash.

But i can rarely see it around me now.
The restaurants around my housing area.
If you've heard of Kepong Maluri,
I could assure to you that it is the place with worst attitude people.
Majority are fine actually,
but i get to meet those which has no manners.
Regardless old or young. 


It bothers me a lot. =__="




Well, 

Off I Go ! 
For some drama time. 


I just finished my exams yesterday 
Hope that i score rainbow for my results 

0 Comments. ♥: